2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation
Anchorage, Alaska, May 3-8, 2010
"Signals Measurement and Estimation Techniques Issues in the Micro/Nano-World"
- 8h45am: welcome and coffee
- 9h00am: Micky Rakotondrabe, CÚdric ClÚvy, Ioan Alexandru Ivan and Nicolas Chaillet, "Observer Techniques Applied to the Control of Piezoelectric Microactuators"
- 10h00am: Andrew J. Fleming1 and Kam K. Leang, "Measurement and Control for High-Speed Sub-Atomic Positioning in Scanning Probe Microscopes"
- 11h00am: S. Muntwyler , F. Beyeler and B.J. Nelson, "Microrobotic tools for the measurement of small forces"
- 12h00: lunch
- 1h30pm: Xinyu Liu, Roxanne Fernandes, Andrea Jurisicova, Robert F. Casper, and Yu Sun, "Distinguishing Healthy and Defective Oocytes during Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection"
- 2h30pm: Gilgueng Hwang and Stephane Regnier, "In situ Characterizations of Thin-film Nanostructures with Large-range Direct Force Sensing"
- 3h30pm: Gloria J. Wiens, "A mechanism approach for enhancing the dynamic range and linearity of MEMS Optical Force Sensing"
- 4h30pm: Alina Voda and Gildas Besanšon, "Observer-based estimation of weak forces in a nanosystem measurement device"
- 5h30pm: end.
Webmaster: Micky Rakotondrabe.