American Control Conference - ACC 2021: multiple invited sessions "Advanced Mechatronics"
(call for contribution)
We are organizing multiple invited session in the topics of "Advanced Mechatronics" for the 2021 American Control Conference (ACC 2021, New Orleans LA USA). Contributions may cover the broad area within "Design approaches and methodologies" and "Control approaches and methodologies".
All contributions related to the above area are invited to be submitted to the invited sessions. To contribute, please consider the following timetable:
- July 31, 2020: Please confirm the co-organizers (see below the contacts) by email of your intent to submit to the invited sessions by specifying which subtopics would better fit the contributions ("Design approaches and methodologies" or "Control approaches and methodologies"). A "session code" will be sent to you afterwards.
- September 1, 2020: Please send to the co-organizers the tentative title and abstract of the contributions, as well as the list of authors and their e-mail addresses.
- September 14, 2020: deadline for the submission of all the papers to ACC 2021. You will use the "session code" to submit your papers.
We look forward to hearing from you and to receiving your contributions to the invited sessions. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Technical Committee: This invited track is within the IFAC T.C.4.2-Mechatronic Systems activities.
- Prof Helon Vicente Hultmann Ayala, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Dr Mohammad Al Janadeh, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Dr Tom Oomen, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Prof Micky Rakotondrabe, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT-INPT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France
Recommended Explorer for this website: not- IE
Webmaster: Micky Rakotondrabe (m.rakoton.net)