IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering - CASE 2021: special session on
"Robotic control and robotization of tasks within Industry 4.0"
(call for contribution)
We are organizing a multiple special session in the topics of "Robotic control and robotization of tasks within Industry 4.0" for the IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering 2021 (CASE 2021), Lyon FRANCE. This special session invites papers in the fields of robotics devoted to the automatization and robotization of tasks in industry. The topics include but are not limited to industrial robotics control, human-robotic modeling and control, simulation of industrial robotic tasks, force control, position control, robotization of tasks and related control and vision systems, cyber-physical robotic control and optimization for fully automated systems, robotization in intelligent manufacturing and industry 4.0. Contributions from industry describing transfer applications are also very welcomed.
All contributions related to the above area are invited to be submitted to the special sessions. To contribute, please consider the following timetable:
- March 15, 2021: deadline to submit your contribution to the special session through ras-papercept (http://ras.papercept.net/) and by using the submission code: dj874.
- May 15, 2021: contribution acceptance notification.
- June 15, 2021: final contributions submission due.
- August 23-27, 2021: conference.
We look forward to hearing from you and to receiving your contributions to the special session. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Dr Farid Noureddine, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT-INPT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France, (farid.noureddine at enit dot fr)
- Prof Thibaut Raharijaona, ENIM, University of Lorraine, Metz France, (thibaut.raharijaona at univ-lorraine dot fr)
- Prof Karla Camarillo Gomez, Instituto Technologico de Celaya, Celaya Mexico, (karla.camarillo et itcelaya.edu dot mx)
- Prof Jean Bosco Byiringiro, Dedan Kimathi University of Technology, Nyeri Kenya, (jean.bosco at dkut.ac dot ke)
- Prof Micky Rakotondrabe, National School of Engineering in Tarbes (ENIT-INPT), University of Toulouse, Tarbes France
Recommended Explorer for this website: not- IE
Webmaster: Micky Rakotondrabe (m.rakoton.net)